Truth be told bogging is actually a lot harder than I thought it would be…
When I first decided to create this blog and start to put all of my thoughts and life experiences down in writing I thought wow this will be great for me, I loved the idea of releasing my thoughts in to words and having them as visual inspiration. While this still remains true I also thought yeah sparing a half an hour or so a day to gather my thoughts would be easy Id definitely get at least one piece done every single day and this my friends is where I was wrong. Life gets in the way a lot more than I thought it would, I have access to this page on my computer as well as on my phone and yet I can not get what I want to say down every single day.
I think constructing my thoughts in to words legible on paper is a bigger task than I anticipated. Maybe sometimes I don’t push myself enough to do so though which is something I plan to work on. I don’t do this for anyone but myself as it feels therapeutic for me so when I see no one has read it that’s okay although I have started to think to myself I wonder what people would like to read. I have become slightly concerned with the content as in what would other people like me to write about. This however was never my intent, honestly I’m not concerned about having a huge following list but at the same time I would like what I say to be some what interesting.
So why continue to blog? Well its actually an easy decision for me and here are just a few simple reasons why:
1)I’m very fresh to all of this and I am hoping that it is normal to have different feelings when you immerse yourself in to the blogging world
2) I love feeling free to sit and type without even thinking, just letting everything flow and basically clearing my head a little
3) Being part of a community of people with the same interests and getting a insight to other peoples thoughts and dreams inspires me
4) Maybe I too can inspire other people
5) Although there are some ups and downs to it all when I read a comment on my page or see someone has liked what I’ve had to say I really builds up my confidence and I cant help but smile and want to share more
6) I’m learning more about planning and organising my thoughts and my time which benefits me greatly
7) I do it because I want to and I enjoy it 🙂
Also thanks to everyone who has taken the time to give the page a follow and for those who leave feedback I am so grateful. I love to write and I feel doing this is making me a better writer and more conscience of my own thoughts and experiences. I love to hear from other bloggers too so reading your stuff will always be something that keeps me and this blog going so keep being amazing dreamers x